View Single Post
Old 06-29-2010, 07:32 PM   #118
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Okay, after a few days out of town, I'm back! I'm resuming work on the next version, so that should come out later this week if all is well. If everything works out, it'll be a bit safer & easier to switch fonts (regarding the weird missing screen parts & co), and you won't need to deactivate or uninstall it to install official updates, thanks to the infos shared here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterebotzki View Post
could you make a hack for the divalo font hack from here thank you.

https://sites.google.com/a/etccreati...kindlev23fonts
Yep, I'll do that ASAP, I like this font, I was planning on trying it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balerion View Post
I used the uninstall file to go back to the default fonts while I wait for a reply to my other query... the uninstall put my book text back to default, but it didn't change the file system fonts... I had to copy and cut-out the "auto" file (as has been described) to disable the hack... is this normal... that it only puts the book text font back to default?
What do you mean exactly by 'the file system fonts'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeanniespc View Post
Will we still have to uninstall the Font Hack before we get any future software updates for the Kindle?
In the current version, removing the trigger file (linkfonts/auto) and rebooting should be enough. The next version won't have this restriction .

Quote:
Originally Posted by test011 View Post
Hi NiLuJe,

Can your jailbreak uninstaller uninstall clarknova's jailbreak hack?
Yes.

Last edited by NiLuJe; 06-29-2010 at 07:36 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote