View Single Post
Old 10-13-2011, 10:46 AM   #127
ivanjt
Guru
ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ivanjt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle dx; eDGe
Quote:
Originally Posted by tekknogenius View Post
Anyone know the part number of the switch or a compatible replacement part? I've been trying to get a replacement, but do not know what I can replace it with. That way I can get my other PE back in rotation instead of being on injured reserve

You need to go somewhere like this http://uk.rs-online.com/web/c/?sra=o...itch&x=22&y=14 and check through the descriptions to find something that will fit.

If you could supply a *good* photo I might be able to suggest something as a replacement - it is rather difficult to do without seeing the item in question.
ivanjt is offline   Reply With Quote