View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 02:36 AM   #201
plusz
Addict
plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!plusz is faster than a rolling 'o,' stronger than silent 'e,' and leaps capital 'T' in a single bound!

Device: 13.3" Boox Max2, 7" Kobo H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krakozavr View Post
Do you have any plans to integrate those online features (FTP, OPDS, DropBox) into your version? Thank you
Hello! Nice to hear from former contributors. Thank you for your all feedback

I did not plan to integrate those additional features. Wow, finally I see where are the latest contributions. I took a quick look at a source shared through some forums as zip attachment but wasn't much impressed That's what is on the branch on my repo.

Personally I use other ways to organize and synchronize books with my device. Do-it-all app seems to be iOS approach due to the OS limitations. Android is flexible enough to have a set of tools in your workflow. Of course I can't imagine anything more practical than a file browser as a launcher for an e-book device.

The OPDS integration is quite interesting but perhaps one got it already by using Calibre.
plusz is offline   Reply With Quote