View Single Post
Old 01-24-2019, 05:48 AM   #6
rvcjew
Addict
rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rvcjew ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3-T80S-T80D-T103D-K78-Inkpalm 5-HiSense Touch-Hi Reader Pro-Palma
I would argue yeah, I have glaucoma and am very near sighted so not greatest sample size but I can see the pixels of the HD Carta screens and it's why I did not go for the 10 inch readers as the 300 ppi on the t80d and the T80S I can already see them. My phones also have way more pixels and still I can see them sometimes but it's much harder ( v20 1440 x 2560 pixels, 16:9 ratio (~513 ppi density), (note 9 1440 x 2960 pixels, 18.5:9 ratio (~516 ppi density). The bigger the device the ppi it really should strive for. My X1C5 has a 1440p screen at 209 ppi and it's also very seeable if you run it at 1080p for instance. So for most it might not matter much but for a device in bed you might have closer to your face I prefer the higher ppi.
Malcolm
rvcjew is offline   Reply With Quote