View Single Post
Old 05-13-2010, 02:59 PM   #1
beppe
Grand Sorcerer
beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.beppe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3, Ipod4, IPad2
Talking Italian ebooks Ready, Set, Go!

Hi everybody,
especially who can read Italian.

To day IBS, the major internet distributor in Italy of books, dvd, cd, mp3 has started to sell ebooks. Italian ebooks that is.

Not many, although they promise to have 2000 in June.

This is the third step that started with Mondadori, yesterday with the new company Edigita and to day with the announcement by IBS.

I checked and I saw for 5 euro "I Visigoti e la rinascita culturale del secolo VII. In Italian yuppie! epub with ADE. I will buy it.

For me and for us Italian this is a major breakthrough. God bless English books and old time classics, but being able to read something new on our beloved ereader, that's something.
Also, let me say this, our books, both in narrative and not, are quite interesting.

Last edited by beppe; 05-13-2010 at 11:02 PM.
beppe is offline   Reply With Quote