View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 04:52 AM   #23
EowynCarter
Wizard
EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.EowynCarter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybooks; Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Not to discount your tech skills but is that honestly difficult to navigate using the Pocketbook 360? The previous posters seemed quite fond of it but I see the Opus was mentioned twice as well.
Well, i found navigating with the PB hard at first. It's like apple's stuff, you need some time to get used to it, though it's quite effective once you've figured it out.

Quote:
That's probably because many of us believe that the big players DON'T make the best devices. Eg, none of the "big 3" of Amazon, Sony, and B&N have devices with even something so rudimentary as folder support, for goodness sake!
Folder support is someting i though would not really be usefull, though I would just go putting only the few books I was reading. But now i'm used to it, it's a must have for any futur reader.

Quote:
HarryT, a good quantity of people who post here are capable of at least basic programming like scripts with GUIs for format changes, or hacking their way into a device to extract files. Then there are the laymen like us which profit from such expertise.

Which means, the average user of Mobileread is tech-savvier than a layman.
Because we can do it, don't means we want to bother with it.
I hate having to uses tags on mp3.. i don't like it more with e-books.
Tags are never the rights ones.

Last edited by EowynCarter; 04-11-2010 at 07:14 AM.
EowynCarter is offline   Reply With Quote