View Single Post
Old 11-26-2009, 02:26 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Aptara eGen: high-volume ebook conversion Software

Aptara just announced their latest SaaS product, eGen. It's a large scale Epub creation software aimed at major publishers.

I'm sure it's nice and all, but even with a large number of titles to convert I'd still stick with calibre. I have had a few conversion runs of two hundred or so titles. Calibre was more than capable of the task. And this was on my 1.8GHz Pentium M laptop, too.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote