View Single Post
Old 11-14-2009, 12:58 PM   #9
MatYadabyte
Zealot
MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MatYadabyte ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
My mistake, Mat; it just feels like forever . I have fond memories of using on my Psion 5!
Mee too! It was the first reader to get multi megabyte files on a handheld! Ahh nostalgia.. now the covers of Ebooks are probably multi-megabytes:P

Mind you its still the only way to get the full text of the Wikipedia on a handheld as far as I know?

Mat
MatYadabyte is offline   Reply With Quote