Thread: IMP conversion
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2007, 09:12 PM   #10
Azayzel
Cache Ninja!
Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Azayzel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500, HTC Shift, iPod Touch, iPaq 4150, TC1100, Panasonic WordsGear
The viewer is called "eBook Viewer" by eBook Technologies Inc, version I have is 2.2. The viewer let's you print the book, but if you have Adobe or a freeware PDF printer, such as PrimoPDF, you can save the output as PDF. The problem with printing to PDF if you're not so much printing the text as a rasterized image of the output, but as long as you use the settings for the Reader it will fit the screen w/o problems and you won't need to run any of the PDF convertors on it; i.e., PDFRasterfarian, PDFRead, or JAP. I don't have the correct settings confirmed yet for a perfect conversion, sometimes the output exceeds the page size and stuff gets cropped off, but trial-and-error will prevail.

If you're thinking about simply outputing the IMP to a text file using a simple text printer, I've tried it and it won't work. I guess you can always try running OCR on the output PDF, though that will take a bit of time.
Azayzel is offline   Reply With Quote