View Single Post
Old 07-05-2014, 11:35 AM   #19
Sabardeyn
Guru
Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sabardeyn ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC (Calibre), Nexus 7 2013 (Moon+ Pro), HTC HD2/Leo (Freda)
I've been following this discussion, although I cannot say I've understood everything. But I noticed something and thought I would draw your attention to it:

Quote:
Originally Posted by perry59 View Post
Do you mean the filename of the book itself? No, the html file was named "CR!0XNG26NQVS5Q97678NTZ0SC7QRXE.html"
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
You'd have to ask the developers of Book Bazaar, but my gues is that they dont support spaces in filenames inside epub.
Maybe Book Bazaar does not support some or all symbols from being used in a filename?

Like I said, something that jumped out at me. It's a wild guess and I could be completely wrong.

Last edited by Sabardeyn; 07-05-2014 at 11:41 AM. Reason: Ooops! Forgot to state that I added emphasis (red color & bold) to both quotes to highlight the potential symbol problem.
Sabardeyn is offline   Reply With Quote