View Single Post
Old 05-09-2014, 06:06 AM   #2
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
It has been a long time since I have used a Sony and memory is failing. However, I can think of a few things to check.
  • Do you have anything in the Sony tweaks, especially the sony_collection_sorting_rules?
  • I am not sure what you mean by "configure the driver to use the custom column". Do you mean to build a collection using that column? If so, and if the column is not listed in the sony_collection_sorting_rules, then it will be sorted by title_sort.
  • If you have a device_db plugboard defined then the sort values will be the ones generated by the plugboard.

The general rules are:
  1. The special All By Author (%aba) column is sorted by author sort then title sort.
  2. The special All By Title (%abt) column is sorted by title sort then author sort
  3. A series column is sorted by series index.
  4. Columns listed in sony_collection_sorting_rules are sorted by the column specified in the tweak. If the specified column does not exist then the collection is sorted by title sort.
  5. All other columns are sorted by title sort.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote