View Single Post
Old 08-03-2013, 03:12 AM   #211
BaenSidhe
Groupie
BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BaenSidhe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-500 and PRS-650
I could swear I read a LJ post saying sickness was part of the reason why Web of the Trident was never written. However, looking at Steve and Sharon's posts during that time, they seemed fine and very busy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xanthe View Post
I had that sequel on pre-order with Amazon when Meisha Merlin went under and the whole book publication collapsed. I didn't know that Steve being sick was also involved in that mix.
BaenSidhe is offline   Reply With Quote