View Single Post
Old 06-21-2013, 04:01 AM   #4
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
I'm so sorry Harry, too many posts on too many forums. You're quite right for pulling me up and I offer my humble apologies. Thank you.

Your suggestion though leads to the same windows popup that says "scan and fix kindle" but then reports there's nothing to fix. Is there any other approach I can take?

Mike
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote