View Single Post
Old 03-27-2013, 11:54 AM   #259
ixtab
(offline)
ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ixtab ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4, K5, KPW, KPW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by techiemonkey View Post
I chose jailbreak and default tts files in kubrick and then succesfully updated to 5.3.2 but whenever I enable text to speech, an error box pops up showing something like: text to speech has encountered an error.
OK, so I just tried this again.
- deleted TTS folder, then performed update to 5.3.2. (the order shouldn't really matter though).
- tried TTS, got error as expected.
- used Kubrick (version 3.3!), skipped flashing the main partition, but only let it reinstall the TTS files.
- result: 5.3.2 with working TTS.
ixtab is offline   Reply With Quote