View Single Post
Old 03-11-2013, 02:21 PM   #19
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by jebradley View Post
Thank you, St_Albert. I have been bashing my head against the wall trying various permutations of things to no avail, until I saw your post.

The INSTALL.txt file, and the Sigil_User_Guide_0_7_0.epub need to be edited to reflect this.
Did you try http://code.google.com/p/sigil/wiki/RunningFromSource ?

I don't think there is anything in the guide that refers to building for linux except for the link above. The install.txt file may need to be updated though.
meme is offline   Reply With Quote