View Single Post
Old 01-06-2013, 08:22 AM   #762
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by orlok View Post
On that subject, I saw a programme on TV last night about new research that shows 3 minutes of HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training) exercise PER WEEK is as good, if not better, than the 5 half-hour sessions recommended by the government. Definitely needs more investigation .
That's I suspect, is talking about benefit for your heart. That's rather different from extended exercise for the purpose of burning calories. 3 minutes exercise a week, no matter how "high intensity" it may be, certainly isn't going to burn many calories .

I try to average 3-4 miles brisk walking on a weekday, and perhaps double that at the weekend. It's pounding out the miles that burns fat.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote