Thread: Unzip (debian)
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2012, 12:25 AM   #7
Bagerfahrer
Connoisseur
Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.Bagerfahrer can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Hi,

It is great how it will help other noobs in this forum.
I am one of them.

I red all Readmes and the other documentaries with no chance to understand to do.

I think i have to work with the unix folder?
Because the other folder names me do not say anythings.

I founded that i have to use thefollowing command "make sunos" for extracting UnZip in the current directory but I do not find the make file.

I am really noob at this new system but all i can learn and i hope you can explain me the way to extract the UnZip from anywhere.

Best regards
JohnSheepert

Last edited by Bagerfahrer; 11-28-2012 at 12:27 AM.
Bagerfahrer is offline   Reply With Quote