Thread: Arc Kobo Arc
View Single Post
Old 11-26-2012, 09:18 AM   #54
Kobo-Robin
Kobo Arc - Ux Lead
Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Kobo-Robin can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Arc
Quote:
Originally Posted by eTess View Post
Hope we can get those sleep covers soon Then again, my Arc hasn't shipped, so it's not a problem yet *g*... I really like the one that doubles as a stand...

I did find out about the manual being available online via a google alert (I have one set up for Kobo Arc)...it was great to be able to read through it even before the Arc was released. I have it stored on my laptop in case I need it:
http://merch.kobobooks.com/customer_...r_guide_en.pdf

And I'll add my thanks to you, Robin, for participating in this forum. I'm very excited about my Arc, though truth be told, I also liked my Vox - my husband is happy to take it when the Arc arrives...

Tess
No problem. I hope you enjoy your Arc.
Kobo-Robin is offline   Reply With Quote