View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 07:38 AM   #613
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
I tried for 750-850 calories per day, while still getting a balance of nutrients. And the exercise was hard.. not sitting on a stationary bike reading a book while pedaling. I sweated off the pounds while re-building leg muscles that hadn't been used in three years because of bad knees, (an Osteopath fixed them for me before I began,) and regaining cardio and stamina. Stair climbing several times a day. I live on the 6th floor. Never used the lift. Speed-walking up steep hills. I mean I really, really pushed... From 103kg to 89kg. And tomorrow we leave to go paragliding. Perhaps this time the small Japanese parachutes will keep me up a little longer!

(I confess to hearing the theme song from "Rocky" in my head when I reached the top of the mountains...)

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote