Thread: Google Nexus 7
View Single Post
Old 07-23-2012, 12:52 PM   #55
duckfeet
duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.duckfeet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: nexus 7
I appreciate the informative replies. I think part of my problem was I just didn't want to take the time to get used to using android as a full time OS. I had my android phone now for some time--google's first foray into hardware, the nexus one--but had rarely used it as anything other than a phone, or a wifi point. And still... I had gotten used to Google's Chrome OS, as I lucked out, and got given the cr48 when Google gave a bunch of those chromebooks out, and I see that as android devices get bigger, chromeOS and Android seem to be merging...or at least my chromebook's last update seemed to change the Desktop to android similar.

And since I was totally new to non-kindle book readers, I read up here, and tried and have been using Aldiko which after some tweaking, is much much better...but sometimes I get tired of it, and go back to my simple Kindle...but I"m getting spoiled by the N7's backlight.

Anyway, the tablet is working great, and plus I"ve discovered this wonderful site so it's been a good couple days...
duckfeet is offline   Reply With Quote