Thread: MobileRead July 2012 Book Club Nominations
View Single Post
Old 06-20-2012, 09:44 PM   #39
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by sun surfer View Post
Wow, I was just about to second The Case of the Velvet Claws until I saw Synamon just posted. (refresh just before posting is my friend!)

I'll third Velvet Claws and say that Synamon, your tastes this month are superb! (since you supported the same three books as me )
Why thank you!

I only supported those ones since Crocodile and Faceless Killers were already fully nominated.

Although I have noticed that I often do like your choices for bookclub and add them to my to-be-read list even if they don't get picked, so keep up the good work.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote