View Single Post
Old 01-09-2012, 10:15 PM   #20
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
Unless you absolutely must have the NYT, I can't see paying for it when apps like Pulse, Flipboard, and Currents provide free news content from major sources.
Same here. I get all kinds of the free news content delivered to Calibre daily via their recipe scheduling. (and my Sony T1 considers it a "Periodical" and its layout is just like a bought magazine)
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote