View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 11:46 PM   #82
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
One update to note - if I never load the Kobo app, Be it from the dock or touching a book on the Mosaic, I never have a freezing issue. Whether the wifi is on or off.

But if I use that app, then a freeze will occur once the screen goes off, no matter the wifi status. I went three days without a lockup until today. The only change was the Kobo app, which has frozen while reading Kobo-purchased books.

Maybe James and his team should investigate that angle - it's kind of ironic if it's the main app behind the device causing problems.
Haesslich is online now   Reply With Quote