View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 08:54 AM   #7
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberman tM View Post
Font size changes even cause the device to either restart or hang itself up in an endless loop - which is even more annoying because I sometimes hit "down" instead of "right" when I hold it with my left hand.
Last time this happened, I just thought I'll just wait until it's done - today I pick it up and see the battery is empty :-/
If I accidentally hit the font size button instead of page turn, sometimes it freezes. But I've found that clicking one of the left buttons (Menu/Shop etc) then back, will force the new font to take effect. Of course I need to then undo the new font, but this seems to kick-start it.

It seems this only happens with ePubs (not Kobo-formatted books) but that might just be coincidence.
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote