View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 04:25 PM   #8
ardeegee
Maratus speciosus butt
ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ardeegee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonetools View Post
You would probably be shocked then to realize that most folks don't back up their files, frequent admonitions to the contrary.
Wouldn't be shocked at all. Just because they represent the majority doesn't mean that they aren't morons.

Quote:
In a subscription model, you dont own the books , any more than you own the music if you subscribe to Pandora. THere may be an option to buy a copy you can download, save etc. but you would pay a premium for a DRM free copy - $24.99 for a bestseller, say.
Nope. If my choices are a.) read it on "the cloud" garbage and b.) pay a premium for DRMed garbage I'll take choice c.) spend 30 seconds finding and downloaded a pirated copy that I can keep forever without restrictions.

"The more you tighten your grip, [publishers], the more [potential customers] will slip through your fingers." -- Leia Organa.