View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 03:22 AM   #13
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
Okay ... it's the middle of the night, and I'm all stuffed up with allergies, so my brain isn't braining very well ... but would someone please explain to me why the publisher of a book would just cut and paste something he saw on Google? Especially something trashing his own book? Like, doesn't he have much better material to work from than a violently negative review?

I'm sure this all makes some kind of sense, but maybe because I'm currently checking around to see if there's something like the X-prize for the first sinuses in orbit, it doesn't make much sense to me. I'm just confused.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote