View Single Post
Old 01-12-2008, 03:12 PM   #7
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cathyWeeks View Post
This is in essence what I did - I exported out of Word to an htm file, then opened that up in notepad, found the problem tags and removed them, then used mobi to build the file.

I really need to re-load Dreamweaver on my machine.

What are the advantages of using Book Designer, over Word? Word does what I want pretty easily, I know the software, etc. Would BD be more efficient?
The only advantage of BD is that it supports multiple output formats. Otherwise it is not a very good tool. Dedicated tools for the format you are interested in are almost always better. For mobi use mobicreator, for imp use eBook Publisher.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote