View Single Post
Old 10-21-2010, 01:05 PM   #5
3dusty
Connoisseur
3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.3dusty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Google Nexus 7
I battled the same question. (I have a hugh tendency to over-analyze everything.) Finally got fed up with myself and ordered the 360. I have had it for 5 months now and read on it just about every day. I just up the font to a comfortable level and never notice the page turns. It just becomes automatic, like turning a page, I bet if you are into a story, you never really realize that you are turning the page.

I am very happy with the 360. I read mostly at night in bed and I can read one-handed and change it so that I hold it in my left hand some then change off to my right hand.

You'll have to do what's right for you, but I'm really happy I took the plunge with the 360. Good luck with your search.
3dusty is offline   Reply With Quote