View Single Post
Old 07-14-2010, 06:55 AM   #2
zoran
himself
zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.zoran can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBel View Post
I emailed and got confirmations that I was registered for the early access program and since then - nada.
I opened up the border desktop app for the first time since I first bought the device and synched it and still - nada
When do I get to upgrade and change my font sizes? Even though I am loathe to lose my bookcover 'screen saver'
Pardon my ignorance, but what makes country versions
of that application special? The way they connect to
online book store (and physical location) or something else?

If not related, one version fits all.
zoran is offline   Reply With Quote