View Single Post
Old 07-10-2018, 07:50 PM   #941
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
odid Not Visible in Book Details

I have been experimenting with this plugin. Below is one example. I search for Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom and I get the following feedback.

Spoiler:
calibre, version 3.27.0
: Overdrive Link found: 1 warning in searching. (click "View log" for details). 1 book/library link to be added. 1 change to current availability<p>Proceed with updating?

Key: *=Discovered book, @=Available at, !=Recommendable at, $=Purchasable at, #=Audiobook

------ NEWLY FOUND BOOK/LIBRARY LINKS (TO BE ADDED) ------

Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom (@Navy)

------------- CHANGES TO CURRENT AVAILABILITY -------------

(Will not be saved due to missing #ol_wait_weeks custom column)

Tuesdays With Morrie by Mitch Albom (02@Navy)

The following is added to my Identifiers line

odid:7ac75c55-7197-413f-bc96-ca0334fb507a@navy.libraryreserve.com

But nothing is visible in the Book Details pane (see attached.)

I currently have 8 books like this. Is this what is expected?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	odid.jpg
Views:	187
Size:	59.4 KB
ID:	164981  
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote