View Single Post
Old 10-01-2016, 10:03 PM   #8
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Hitch
I could care less what the big A wants. I am the CUSTOMER.
I send them MONEY... They send paid for books (not a borrow).
What I do to those books is now my choice. The TOC goes at the end
The Author should have been PAID, even if I never read one screen-full.

If the OP has a conversion setting that puts it at the End. If they don't want it (for any reason), they need to change that.

It the Original source was at the end... They will need to Move or delete that copy manually
I think we are talking 2 different things.
Hitch and I were referring to authors not buyers.
If you buy a book, the author gets paid. If you borrow a book, the author gets roughly 1/2 a cent per page read.
Scammers were writing nonsense pages and having their whatever click on the TOC and get paid for entire book read. Not to mention what Hitch said.

Now what you as a customer do with the book you bought is your business.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote