View Single Post
Old 06-29-2020, 11:54 PM   #42
Uncle Robin
Diligent dilettante
Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Uncle Robin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage; Kobo Libra H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
I don't have any examples on my Forma at the moment. It's one of those items on my that has to be removed list. The last one was an ebook that wanted the ancient parchment look for the pages. Evidently it was supposed to make the sword and sorcery seem more realistic. I reloaded the book into calibre and have attached a screenshot of a page.
This rather interesting juxtaposition made me think of this comedy sketch
Uncle Robin is offline   Reply With Quote