View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 04:11 PM   #44
JCKobo
Kobo Product Guy
JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
I might be stupid (ok, I AM stupid). I just found how to add PDFs to the unit; but... how would I add my own ePub format books, or books I borrow in that format from the library.
DRM free ePubs and PDFs you can just drag on to the drive - just make sure you eject it properly.

Books you buy from Kobo can be loaded using the Kobo desktop software that comes with the device.

For DRMd books that aren't from Kobo, like those you get from the library or you purchase from other retailers, you can use Adobe Digital Editions to copy the files over.
JCKobo is offline   Reply With Quote