View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 03:18 PM   #42
JCKobo
Kobo Product Guy
JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.JCKobo can successfully navigate the Paris bus system.

Device: Kobo Vox
Quote:
Originally Posted by bamelin View Post
Heya JCKobo,

At 150 I don't even have to think about the purchase I can just buy it. I swear I'll be pissed if I get into Chapters tomorrow and they are sold out.
Thanks for the great feedback - that's exactly the reaction we are hoping for. If you can't find it, all I can say is 'you should have pre-ordered!!'

Seriously though, I know there are quite a few at each store. If you get there early, you should have any trouble.
JCKobo is offline   Reply With Quote