View Single Post
Old 11-25-2022, 04:25 AM   #2412
ngrant
Gadget Lover
ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ngrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2, Mobiscribe Origin, Fire HD tablets
Try Deezer Premium $5.49/month for 12 months

Link

Regular $10.99/month. Offer is for new members or returning members using a different payment method. I renewed my just-lapsed subscription but had to use a different credit card (I used Paypal previously). An odd distinction, or way of filtering who qualifies for the offer! If you haven't heard of Deezer before, it is IMO an excellent music streaming service to compare with Amazon Music, Spotify, Apple Music, Tidal. I like the service especially for these reasons (1) their FLOW (similar to Pandora's Quickmix) creates a custom mix based on artists and songs that you "like" and plays continuously for as long as you like, (2) voice commands work flawlessly for Alexa, Siri and Google, and (3) you can upload your own purchased songs and mix playlists with theirs, and transfer playlists from other services. 90M hifi tracks available.

Quote:
From a French tech start-up created in 2007, Deezer has become one of the earliest French unicorns and the second largest independent music streaming platform globally¹. Deezer is the home of music for fans and artists alike, and has developed a scalable and differentiated global platform, supported by its state-of-the-art product, and successful hybrid B2B/B2C business model. With its leading technological and research capabilities, unique partnership DNA, and longstanding relationships within the music ecosystem, Deezer is ideally positioned to play a key role in the continued development of the booming music streaming market.

Last edited by ngrant; 11-25-2022 at 04:33 AM.
ngrant is offline   Reply With Quote