View Single Post
Old 11-24-2022, 10:23 AM   #2411
conan50
Fanatic
conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.conan50 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngrant View Post
Black Friday deal: For a limited time, get Peacock for only $0.99/mo for 12 months when you use the code "SAVEBIG".

Link to redeem from Reddit
That's a good deal. I paid $1.99 a month during their summer deal. Hulu is also $1.99 right now and you can do the Disney+ add on with Hulu for $2.99. For those who haven't subscribed to Hulu in the past year I believe. I just used a different email and payment method as my Hulu and Disney subs were about to run out.
conan50 is offline   Reply With Quote