View Single Post
Old 08-15-2017, 12:37 PM   #3
KevinH
Sigil Developer
KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.KevinH ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: many
Hi Doitsu,

I do not really want to pick a default license nor make it part of the plugin.xml. A license is completely determined by the author and the license of any other libraries and tools he/she uses.

I am simply advocating that we ask all plugin developers to include their own license information either in a License file inside their plugin or on their main thread plugin page someplace so that future plugins are not orphaned if the chosen license allows it to be copied/redistributed.

I guess we could modify the Plugin index to add a license field to the summary information available for each plugin to make it easier for users to find all of the license information in one place.
KevinH is online now   Reply With Quote