View Single Post
Old 12-27-2014, 01:59 PM   #1
willus
Fuzzball, the purple cat
willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.willus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
Need your help: screenshots from your e-reader

Hello everyone. I've attached a PDF file where I'd very much appreciate it if people could load it onto their e-reader and post screenshots of the two pages as displayed on their reader, without zooming. I only need one post per device type, so make sure your device hasn't already been posted. I have attached example screenshots from my Kindle 2. This will really help me (and maybe others) get precise viewable PDF screen dimensions for the readers for software applications. If moderators want to move this to the PDF thread, that's okay, but I wanted to put it here to hopefully get a little more viewing. I am particularly interested in newer device types (e.g. Kindle Voyage).

You can see how to get kindle screenshots, for example, from here:
http://lifehacker.com/take-screensho...ice-1522639097

Apologies if somebody has done something like this already--just point me to the thread.

Thanks for your help.

PS. Karma to anyone who posts a screen shot! (That's about all I can offer!)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-30462.gif
Views:	1385
Size:	16.5 KB
ID:	133032   Click image for larger version

Name:	screen_shot-30463.gif
Views:	1417
Size:	20.5 KB
ID:	133033  
Attached Files
File Type: pdf testfile.pdf (22.7 KB, 1373 views)

Last edited by willus; 12-27-2014 at 07:28 PM.
willus is offline   Reply With Quote