View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 10:05 PM   #9
Patricia
Reader
Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Patricia ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, PRS-505, Asus EEEpc 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by kjk View Post
That is correct
I have been experimenting with different file formats and how they display on the Sony-and its kind of a pain to have to keep "ejecting" the Reader (i'm on OSX), then waiting for it to come back up, then check the file, etc...
Can't you just use the Sony Ebook library emulator?
If you press the little square button at the bottom of the screen then you get to see a spread that looks like the view on the reader. Then a tab on the right gives the Reader TOC. I find it very convenient, when I want to check the layout of my book conversions.
Patricia is offline   Reply With Quote