View Single Post
Old 10-12-2008, 09:11 PM   #8
kjk
kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kjk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: never enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seabound View Post
I think what OP means is that it would be nice to be able to use the reader while it is plugged into the computer and when there is no file transfer going on. Kinda like the iPod Touch or iPhone after syncing is complete. I agree that would be nice.
That is correct
I have been experimenting with different file formats and how they display on the Sony-and its kind of a pain to have to keep "ejecting" the Reader (i'm on OSX), then waiting for it to come back up, then check the file, etc...
kjk is offline   Reply With Quote