View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 11:21 AM   #39
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by jplumey View Post
I can root the Nook Color to get access to my Kindle books. A Samsung Galaxy Tab would let me get the form factor that I want and still stay married to the Amazon ecosystem and also give me a true tablet. For now, I'm holding off on my plans. I want to see what Amazon has up its sleeve.
The first app I put on my rooted Nook Color was Angry Birds; the second app was Kindle.

I'd definitely wait to see what Amazon comes up with. Right now, your only two realistic choices are Nook Color for $250 and Galaxy Tab for $350.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote