View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 10:41 AM   #34
astrodad
Guru
astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.astrodad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kindle Paperwhite 1, iPad, iPhone
I've been considering getting the NookColor for some time. My money is invested in Amazon, however. My wife and I have spent a considerable amount of money on Amazon books since she owns a K2 and I have the Kindle app on my iPhone and my iPad. The NookColor is a better form factor for reading, for me at least, and even though I de-DRM all my purchases (thus making my purchases usable on the NookColor), I thought about investing into the Nook ecosystem as a way to diversify a bit. I can root the Nook Color to get access to my Kindle books. A Samsung Galaxy Tab would let me get the form factor that I want and still stay married to the Amazon ecosystem and also give me a true tablet. For now, I'm holding off on my plans. I want to see what Amazon has up its sleeve.
astrodad is offline   Reply With Quote