View Single Post
Old 05-10-2011, 10:34 AM   #32
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProfCrash View Post
I shouldn't have to root a device to make it a tablet. I want to buy something I don't have to fiddle with. The Nook Color requires fiddling and I don't want to do that.
again you have to remember Barnes and Noble isn't marketing this as Tablet you have to root. That is something people have done on their own

the Nook color is marketed and designed to be an eReader with some fun features. that's it.

People are taking advantage of the price point, outstanding hardware and having fun with it. It was never the intention of Barnes and Noble but hey for $250 and soo easy to do, then why not.

If you don't want to root and still want a top notch device you will have to pay alot more, at the very least $100 more.

Last edited by boswd; 05-10-2011 at 10:36 AM.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote