View Single Post
Old 01-15-2011, 01:32 AM   #8
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I found the glare even in the shade to be distracting so I will stick to my eink ereader outside, I think. If you have seen a glossy screen laptop outside, then it's kind of like that for comparison. B&N sells an anti-glare shield that you can install on the screen. Some people have reported it makes a big difference when outside, but it also supposedly reduces the clarity of the screen a little bit. So I think it's an individual preference whether it would make a difference to you. I can tell that the NC weighs more than my eink readers, but at the same time it doesn't bother me. I find it comfortable to hold and read for long sessions, and I have petite hands. I have a Macbook and an iPhone and would've been interested in the iPad too, but I didn't like the resolution of the screen and the weight and size was too much for me. I am really happy with the NOOKcolor overall. Hope that helps!
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote