View Single Post
Old 08-26-2009, 06:10 AM   #2
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Bear in mind that it's still alpha. It probably has never been tested on a G3 running 10.4.11

It's probably some problem in the compiler settings. Open an issue, and hopefully it'll get fixed in 0.1.3 or 0.1.4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
I tried Sigil 0.1.2 on my G3 PowerMac running Tiger 10.4.11 with 256 MB of RAM and it doesn't launch properly (icon on toolbar "bounces" then disappears).
Given that ADE and Sony Ebook Library have been persuaded to run on it, I though Sigil would be as easy to persuade..
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote