Thread: JBPatch
View Single Post
Old 01-02-2013, 02:04 PM   #1012
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Quote:
Originally Posted by stupidhaiku View Post
Just wanted to post and say I'm rooting for you ixtab. I HATE the huge default margins and I really appreciate your work. It was so easy on the K3!
Warning: maybe you did not see it yet. There is a slight problem getting the smaller margins to work for more than one page on the Paperwhite. So if the only reason you install it is for smaller margins, you might have to wait a bit longer.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote