View Single Post
Old 11-20-2012, 05:38 AM   #11
Prestidigitweeze
Fledgling Demagogue
Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Prestidigitweeze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara HD; Oasis 2; Aura HD; iPad Air; PRS-350; Galaxy S7.
Thanks for the warning, OB and fjtorres. I've complained about Amazon App Store issues in the past but received blank stares from the Kindle community and departed those discussions feeling like either like an anomaly or a rube.

Good (but sad) to know said issues can exist for other people. If only you could buy apps through Amazon but download them directly from Google Play without additional copy protection calisthenics.

Pity, because the KFHD looks especially nice and I considered picking one up myself during Black Friday sales.

Last edited by Prestidigitweeze; 11-20-2012 at 06:34 AM. Reason: Credited fjtorres for his linked review re limitations of the AAS, which limitations I've noticed since the AAS's inception.
Prestidigitweeze is offline   Reply With Quote