View Single Post
Old 02-06-2011, 02:15 PM   #9
troll05
Harmless idiot
troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.troll05 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB622, Nexus7, Sony PRS 350, Tolino und nur noch wenig toter Baum:(
I have the black leatherette cover sold by Pocketgoods.de and I was quite content with it, until it fell from my bedside table.
Then I realized the one small plastic fastening on the upper side and two at the lower are a bit of a weak spot, because Iit broke off immediately

I now replaced it with a small chevron made of composite and reported this to pocketgoods.de, maybe they change the construction for the next patch of covers they order.

Nontheless it is very good for transportation, as both front- and backside are made of plastic (same materiel as the fastenings) that provides very good protection for the display.

I use to have it in my usually cramped and untidy attaché case,where Ithrow everything in and then try to close it by force, and so far no problems

Last edited by troll05; 02-06-2011 at 02:28 PM.
troll05 is offline   Reply With Quote