View Single Post
Old 08-25-2010, 10:52 PM   #1
markbot
Guru
markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.markbot ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite 2
Top ways to stream/download tv and movies?

I'm doing research on ways in which people can stream or download high quality entertainment content (like tv shows and movies)...authorized and "unauthorized". The idea is that most households could one day stop watching tv and movies through their cable tv or satellite dish....instead just watching content through their broadband connection. To look at this trend, I want to know what people can do currently and how much they have to pay to get it.

Here is my list so far.

Bit Torrent
Netflix & Blockbuster
Hulu
iTunes
Amazon
content provider websites
Youtube
Vudu
CinemaNow
SlashControl
Stagevu
Roku
Internet@TV by Samsung

Last edited by markbot; 08-25-2010 at 10:54 PM.
markbot is offline   Reply With Quote