View Single Post
Old 06-16-2010, 12:41 AM   #7
Marcy
Guru
Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marcy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2
Anybody that will take paypal is safe to deal with. Just use a credit card. Even if they are scamming you can always get your money back. If you haven't received the reader in 2 weeks call your credit card company and charge back *and* file a claim via paypal. You could possibly lose with paypal but your credit card company should always take your side.

A perfect example with the guy (?Robert) recently scammed here for I think $300 for a Kindle DX. He got his money back via Paypal.

Never ever buy anything from someone you don't trust via cash/check/money order. You have no recourse. I wouldn't even pay via Paypal by transfer from my account because Paypal doesn't care about me as a customer like my credit card company does.

-Marcy
Marcy is offline   Reply With Quote